Photo Gallery 3 Images
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Local National Guardsmen received a sendoff Friday morning as more than two dozens soldiers head to the Mexican border for several weeks.
Approximately 25 soldiers from Company C of the 1st Battalion, 114th Aviation Regiment will be gone for three weeks in support of Operation Guardian Support.
The sendoff was held at the Tupelo Army Aviation Support Facility.
RELATED: Soldiers to be deployed to border
- Tupelo soldiers head to Mexican border
- Soldiers from Tupelo-based aviation regiment to be deployed to Mexican border
- Alabama deploys Guard helicopter, crew to Mexican border
- Mississippi governor won't recall troops from Mexican border
- Soldier accused of killing another soldier in Colorado
- Seasons greetings from our soldiers
- Soldiers honored in Amory before deployment
- 155th soldiers arrive in Middle East
- VIDEO: Soldier surprises children in Lee County
- Local soldiers returning from Middle East deployment