NIXA, Mo. (WTVA) – Current Tupelo Public School District Superintendent Dr. Gearl Loden will be the new superintendent for Nixa Public Schools in Missouri beginning July 1, 2018.
Loden announced his retirement from Tupelo schools on December 5. He will leave the district following the current school year.
“Nixa has a high level of academic excellence both locally, in the state, and in the nation. It is an example of a community providing high levels of support for their teachers and staff and is a destination for families to bring their children. I am excited to carry on this tradition of academic excellence and community involvement,” stated Dr. Loden.
- Tupelo school superintendent to take same position in Missouri
- Farewell reception for Tupelo superintendent
- Final candidates announced for Columbus school superintendent position
- Report: Louisville votes to offer school superintendent position
- Tupelo Schools Superintendent Dr. Gearl Loden to retire
- Tupelo Public School District seeks community input for new superintendent
- Okolona school superintendent to retire
- Nettleton School District names new school superintendent
- Possible retirement for Calhoun Co. school superintendent
- Superintendent: Alabama school agency eliminated deficit