Photo Gallery 4 Images
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – Tupelo police are asking for the public’s help identifying and locating the person or persons responsible for grand larceny at a furniture store.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, officers responded to Room to Room Furniture on Cliff Gookin Boulevard on Saturday, December 9.
Police say an unknown person cut the chain at the entrance and entered the premises. Entry was made to several trailers on the property and multiple pieces of furniture were taken.
The pictures attached show similar furniture.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo police seek info on furniture store theft
- Tupelo police seek suspect for Walmart theft
- Tupelo police seek ID's of trio for Walmart thefts
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- United Furniture purchases Lane Furniture
- Tupelo police seek second suspect in gun store burglary
- Tupelo police seek cigar thief
- Tupelo police seek Walgreens robber
- Furniture Market winter show opens in Tupelo
- Nettleton police seek information about United Furniture vandals