TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police are asking for the public’s help locating a credit card fraud suspect.
The suspect is identified as Jonathan Edward Terry.
On June 27, a Lee County grand jury indicted him for his alleged role in a lengthy fraud investigation.
Police say he was identified using images captured on ATM surveillance cameras making several withdrawals from another person’s account.
He stands 5’11” and weighs approximately 200 pounds.
According to Tupelo police, Terry has been known to frequently visit the Fulton and Shannon areas.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Northeast Mississippi at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo police seek credit fraud suspect
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Suspects wanted for Tupelo auto burglary, credit card fraud
- Tupelo police hope to locate credit card fraud subject
- Tupelo police investigating credit card fraud, auto burglaries
- Tupelo police seek help in finding person in credit card fraud, larceny case
- Tupelo police seek suspect for Walmart theft