TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Police are asking for help locating a fraud suspect in Tupelo.
Police say an unidentified woman visited various Cash Saver stores in Tupelo and surrounding areas.
She allegedly used multiple identities and credit cards. Each credit card purchase was invalid.
The suspect often uses the name “Jacqueline Honeycutt,” police confirmed.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Tupelo police seek credit fraud suspect
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Tupelo police look to ID credit card theft suspects
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Suspects wanted for Tupelo auto burglary, credit card fraud
- Tupelo police hope to locate credit card fraud subject
- Tupelo police investigating credit card fraud, auto burglaries