TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – Tupelo police are seeking help identifying the people believed to be connected to a credit card fraud case.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, on January 26 several credit cards were stolen from a person in Tupelo.
Photo: Tupelo PD
Police say multiple transactions were made on the credit cards in Tupelo at Walmart and T.J. Maxx.
“The persons shown in the pictures are seen using the credit cards,” police stated.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Tupelo police seek credit fraud suspect
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo police look to ID credit card theft suspects
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Tupelo police seek help in finding person in credit card fraud, larceny case
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Suspects wanted for Tupelo auto burglary, credit card fraud
- Shannon police seek ID of suspect in stolen credit card case