TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo Police and Crime Stoppers of Northeast Mississippi are searching for a man who allegedly used someone's banking information to write fake checks.
The victim discovered someone used their information in early January, Police said. The person responsible used the fake checks at multiple businesses.
Using video from the transactions, Police identified the suspect as Derris Standifer.
If you know where he is, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo Police search for man accused of using fake checks
- Kosciusko police look for man accused of passing counterfeit check
- Tupelo Police still searching for man after bank robbery
- Police: Man stabbed in Tupelo
- Tupelo police arrest naked man
- Motorcyclist accused of assaulting Tupelo police officer
- Tupelo man accused of hitting multiple vehicles
- Fact check: Trump promotes fake Ronald Reagan quote about him
- Police investigate Tupelo death
- Oxford man accused of forging signature on checks