Photo Gallery 2 Images
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A person is accused of using a fraudulent check and driver’s license to buy a lawnmower.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, the purchase happened on April 9 at a local business.
The purchase also included lawnmower ramps.
Police did not identify the business.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo police look to solve fraud case
- Police asking for help solving Tupelo burglary
- Tupelo police seek credit fraud suspect
- Columbus police recruited to help solve Illinois 1976 cold case
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo man arrested for home repair fraud
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Tupelo police hope to locate credit card fraud subject