UPDATE on 08/15/19 - Tupelo death caused by gunshot wound, murder arrest made
The original story is below.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police are investigating a possible homicide after they found the body of a woman.
Police officers responded Monday morning to a home in the 1000 block of Eisenhower Drive
Law enforcement and medical personnel could be seen at a house there, which was set off with yellow police tape.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green was later seen on the scene.
Medical personnel later used a gurney to carry a covered body away from the property.
Police later confirmed that officers found an adult female dead in a small apartment that is attached to the home.
The preliminary investigation indicates a possible homicide, police stated.
Eisenhower Drive is located west of South Gloster Street and south of Tupelo Middle School.
- Tupelo police investigating possible homicide
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- Oxford police investigate homicide
- Police investigate Tupelo death
- Police arrest Shannon man for Tupelo homicide
- Tupelo police investigating Sunday crash
- Tupelo Police investigate Thanksgiving shooting
- Tupelo police investigate weekend shooting
- Tupelo police investigate shooting incident
- Tupelo police investigate Sunday shooting