TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police are investigating a shooting incident.
Police officers responded early Tuesday morning to the reported shooting in the 2400 block of Rhenda Street.
Someone had fired into an occupied dwelling, according to Tupelo police.
Preliminary evidence indicated the shots came from the street, police reported.
Police reported no injuries and described a suspected vehicle as a silver or gold Toyota Camry with aftermarket rims.
Note: The linked map is for general location purposes only and may not mark the exact location.
- Tupelo police investigate shooting incident
- Tupelo Police investigate incident at convenience store
- Tupelo Police investigate Thanksgiving shooting
- Tupelo police investigate weekend shooting
- Tupelo police investigate Sunday shooting
- Columbus Police investigate two shooting incidents
- Houston shooting incident under investigation
- Police investigate Tupelo death
- UPDATE: Tupelo police investigate 'vehicle vs. pedestrian' incident
- Columbus police investigate stabbing incident