TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Police hope the public can help them locate the person responsible for credit card fraud.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, several victims stated someone used their credit and debit cards to make unauthorized ATM withdrawals in Tupelo.
Police did not provide a name.
However, they did provide the photos shown but did not identify the location where the photos were taken.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo police hope to locate credit card fraud subject
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Tupelo police seek credit fraud suspect
- Suspects wanted for Tupelo auto burglary, credit card fraud
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Oxford police charge Arkansas women with credit card fraud
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo police ask for help in finding someone wanted for credit card fraud