TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police have charged a man with manslaughter after a woman was found dead last week.
Police identified the man as Christopher Sneed, 49, of Tupelo.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, a deceased woman was found on May 16 at a home on Bickerstaff Street.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green identified the woman as Charlie Freeman, 63.
Police confirmed the following day they were investigating a death at the location.
However, police have yet to specify how the victim died or how Sneed was allegedly involved.
- Tupelo police charge man with manslaughter
- Man charged with manslaughter in Shuqualak shooting
- Tupelo police charge man with molestation
- Student charged with manslaughter in school shooting
- Paden man charged with manslaughter for 2017 death
- Police: Man stabbed in Tupelo
- Tupelo police arrest naked man
- Man convicted of manslaughter for dog attacks
- Man convicted of manslaughter following dog attacks
- Tupelo man charged with leading police on short chase