Photo Gallery 2 Images
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police are asking for the public’s help identifying a woman accused of using a stolen credit card.
Police say the stolen credit card was used multiple times in the Barnes Crossing area on August 7.
Police say the person shown in the pictures was in possession of the card during use.
The person is described as a female with brown hair. She was wearing denim shorts, a black T-shirt and a bandana.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo police look to ID credit card theft suspects
- Tupelo card skimming suspect arrested
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant
- Memphis woman charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying auto burglary suspects