Photo Gallery 2 Images
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police are asking for the public’s help identifying a woman accused of using a stolen credit card.
Police say the stolen credit card was used multiple times in the Barnes Crossing area on August 7.
Police say the person shown in the pictures was in possession of the card during use.
The person is described as a female with brown hair. She was wearing denim shorts, a black T-shirt and a bandana.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Tupelo police seek credit fraud suspect
- Suspects wanted for Tupelo auto burglary, credit card fraud
- Tupelo police hope to locate credit card fraud subject
- Tupelo police investigating credit card fraud, auto burglaries
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Tupelo police seek ID's of suspects in credit card fraud case
- Tupelo police look to ID credit card theft suspects