TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo police believe a Shannon man is responsible for the shooting death of a Tupelo man.
Tupelo police have charged Sandarius Isby, 21, with the murder of Toyrriius Lockridge, 27, of Tupelo.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, the shooting happened on Monday afternoon at an apartment at The Oaks Apartments.
The apartment complex's landlord said the two men did not live at The Oaks.
Lockridge was pronounced dead at the North Mississippi Medical Center.
At this time, police are not seeking anyone else.
- Police arrest Shannon man for Tupelo homicide
- Tupelo police officer arrested in weekend incident in Shannon
- Tupelo police investigating possible homicide
- Shannon police find cocaine, make arrest
- Man arrested in Shannon with counterfeit money
- Arrest made in Shannon shooting
- Tupelo police arrest naked man
- Shannon man faces drug charges
- UPDATE: Missing Shannon man found
- Man wanted for Shannon shooting