TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Work to expand the BancorpSouth processing center in Tupelo will have an impact on drivers in west Tupelo.The City of Tupelo is planning to widen West Jackson Street from a two-lane street to a four-lane.Tupelo plans to exempt on a short stretch where a turn lane will be added.The addition is expected to relieve added traffic in the area.The start date and finish date for this project have yet to be determined; however, the city is planning to be finished with the expansion by the end of 2020.
Work to expand the BancorpSouth processing center in Tupelo will have an impact on drivers in west Tupelo.
Posted: Aug 22, 2019 7:19 PM
Updated: Aug 23, 2019 10:34 AM
- Tupelo plans to widen West Jackson Street
- Tupelo officials say section of West Jackson Street closed
- Tupelo moves forward with Jackson Street improvements
- Tupelo City Council approves Jackson Street improvements
- West Jackson Street in Tupelo back open after gas line accident
- Tupelo police reporting several car burglaries in West Jackson Street area
- Tupelo trying to get bid for Jackson Street change
- Emergency street closure in Tupelo
- Clinic widens challenge of Mississippi abortion restrictions
- UPDATE: Jackson Street reopens after morning closure
Scroll for more content...