TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Lee County Sheriff's Department needs the public's help in locating a man wanted for multiple crimes.
Frederick Boyd, 32, is being sought for arson, burglary of a dwelling and aggravated assault.
The crimes happened on Saturday.
He lives in Tupelo but is believed to have fled the area to avoid arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Lee County Sheriffs Department at 662-841-9040.
- Tupelo man wanted for multiple crimes
- CRIME STOPPERS: Man wanted for taking vehicle in Tupelo
- Tupelo man accused of hitting multiple vehicles
- Tupelo chase suspect wanted by multiple law enforcement agencies
- Tupelo police seek man wanted for molestation
- Man charged with multiple sex crimes in Monroe County
- Grenada County man accused of multiple sex crimes
- Auto burglar wanted in Tupelo
- Robbery suspect wanted in Tupelo
- Necklace thief wanted in Tupelo