TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – A service will be held Thursday to celebrate the life of a Tupelo man who died Sunday following an October plane crash in west Texas.
Joshua Kyle Hollis, 23, died Sunday, December 3 at the University Hospital in Lubbock, Texas. He died from injuries he received in the October 24 plane crash. The crash happened just west of the Olton, Texas.
The Department of Public Safety says Hollis was piloting the single-engine crop duster.
The memorial service will be held at noon on Thursday, December 7 at the chapel of Holland Funeral Home in Tupelo.
His visitation will take place from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, December 6 at the chapel.
A private burial will take place on Thursday, December 7 in the Lebanon Baptist Church Cemetery in Tippah County.
- Tupelo man dies following October plane crash in west Texas
- Report: Tupelo man survives Texas plane crash
- Local man dies in Texas crash
- Exhaust to blame for 2016 Tupelo plane crash
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck
- Former Tupelo city councilman dies
- West Point man killed in weekend crash
- West Point soccer player dies in crash; remembered by friends
- Tupelo police investigating Sunday crash
- Tupelo woman survives West Nile virus