MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Tupelo man faces a felony fleeing charge in Monroe County.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Department, 32-year-old Willie Davidson of Tupelo was arrested on Sunday.
He was charged with one count of felony fleeing from law enforcement, as well as other misdemeanor charges.
He is currently waiting for his bond to be announced.
- Tupelo man charged with felony fleeing
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- Man charged with fleeing from Starkville police
- Oxford man charged with felony child abuse
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- UPDATE: Pontotoc man charged with fleeing from deputies
- Booneville man charged with fleeing and drug possession
- West Point man charged with felony possession of weed
- Man on probation for murder charged with felony child abuse
- Corinth man charged with felony shoplifting in Oxford