OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) – A Tupelo man is accused of using another person’s credit card at several Oxford businesses.
On Saturday, Oxford police served an arrest warrant on 21-year-old Jalen Brim for credit card fraud.
The accused crime happened in October 2017.
The victim signed an affidavit back in October and Brim was located on January 27. His bond was set at $2,500.
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Memphis woman charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Oxford police charge Arkansas women with credit card fraud
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Suspects wanted for Tupelo auto burglary, credit card fraud
- Tupelo police investigating credit card fraud, auto burglaries
- Tupelo police hope to locate credit card fraud subject
- Two face charges of credit card skimming in Oxford