TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Tupelo Downtown Main Street Association hosted its annual Bud and Burger festival Friday night.
This event allowed local restaurants and home cooks to compete for prizes as well as for the "Best Burger in Tupelo" award.
Many enjoyed different types of burgers, from a Hawaiian twist to a brisket patty to an egg on top.
Those who attended voted for their favorite burger.
- Tupelo hosts annual Bud and Burgers festival
- Tupelo's 'Bud and Burgers' rescheduled
- CREATE hosts annual meeting in Tupelo
- Tupelo burger bash benefits good cause
- Tupelo Elvis Festival kicks off at birthplace
- Sturgis hosts annual motorcycle rally
- Tupelo Police begin annual 'Operation Safe Holiday'
- Calhoun County bluesman Leo 'Bud' Welch passes away
- Bud Light is coming out with hard seltzer
- Local bikers host Renasant Criterium in Tupelo