TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The North Mississippi Symphony Orchestra hosted a sensory-friendly concert on Saturday, Jan. 26, at 2 p.m. at the Link Centre concert hall.
The concert was free and was designed for audiences of all ages and abilities, including individuals on the autism spectrum and those with sensory sensitivities.
Special consideration was given to lights, sound and length of concert.
The NMSO partnered with the Autism Center of North Mississippi and the Tupelo Quality of Life organization for the event.
- Tupelo hosts sensory-friendly symphony concert
- Columbus community leaders host benefit concert
- Tupelo Elvis Festival moves Thursday concert to BancorpSouth Arena
- Tupelo hosts annual Bud and Burgers festival
- Local bikers host Renasant Criterium in Tupelo
- CREATE hosts annual meeting in Tupelo
- Tupelo humane society hosts puppy, kitten shower
- Tupelo hosts 21st Kentucky Derby party
- Jim Hood hosts campaign rally in Tupelo
- Tupelo hosts New Year's Eve party