TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – Tupelo Public Works will soon begin road construction which may disrupt road passage and temporarily hinder access to driveways.
Crews plan to begin road construction in the Prairie Cove area beginning the week of November 27, weather permitting.
Prairie Cove construction is Phase 1. It is expected to last for two to three weeks before moving on to Phase 2 in the Frog Meadow area.
Construction will include removing and replacing existing pavement where recent water, sewer and utility work preceded.
- Tupelo crews to begin road construction next week
- Crews to close Tupelo road on Monday
- Road closing in Tupelo this week
- Crews to close section of Coley Road to allow construction
- Road closure In Tupelo
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo road on Monday
- Tupelo interchange construction set for spring completion
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo roundabout
- Crews to again temporarily close Tupelo roadway
- Oxford road work begins today