TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Narcotics agents and Lee County SWAT made two drug arrests in Tupelo.
On Thursday, the law enforcement officers used a search warrant at an apartment on Mitchell Road.
They arrested Notorious Kennedy, 23, and Destiny Brand, 21, for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
Both Kennedy and Brand lived at the apartment.
According to the Lee County Sheriff’s Department, narcotics agents seized more than a pound of marijuana.
They also seized two firearms and $3,651.
The charges will be enhanced because officers found firearms inside the home.
More arrests are possible.
- Tupelo couple charged with possession of marijuana with intent
- Tupelo police arrest man for cocaine possession
- Burnsville man charged with intent to sell
- Belmont man charged with meth possession
- Two charged with possession of stolen vehicle
- Man charged with illegal possession of firearm
- Man charged with possession of burglary tools
- Houlka man charged with meth possession
- Police charge Amory woman with meth possession
- Gore Springs man charged with meth possession