Update 04/10/19 12:31 p.m.
This roadway is now open.
Original article below
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A section of Jackson Street is closed to allow workers to repair a storm drain.
The city expects the section to reopen at noon.
Motorists will not see detours because the closure affects a small area.
City personnel will control traffic after it reopens.
The storm drain line crosses the roadway.
- UPDATE: Jackson Street reopens after morning closure
- UPDATE: Hatchie Street reopened in Booneville
- UPDATE: Street reopened following Houston flooding
- Emergency street closure in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Endville Road reopens
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Tupelo moves forward with Jackson Street improvements
- Tupelo City Council approves Jackson Street improvements
- Tupelo plans to widen West Jackson Street
- Nettleton road closure scheduled for Wed. morning