TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The city of Tupelo sent people in its work release program Thursday to clean up under the Mud Creek bridge where Jimmy Fair lived.
Fair is the homeless person killed last month after being hit while walking across East Main Street.
Workers collected 87 bags of trash.
- Tupelo cleans up living area of homeless man
- UPDATED: Homeless pedestrian dead in Tupelo
- Tupelo installing cameras in public areas
- Tupelo-Lee Humane Society deep cleans to prevent distemper
- Memorial service held for the homeless who died in Tupelo
- Salvation Army's new homeless shelter opening soon in Tupelo
- Man arrested following Tupelo collision
- Police: Man stabbed in Tupelo
- Tupelo police arrest naked man
- Man reported missing in Tupelo