TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo city leaders have approved a plan to put surveillance cameras in some city parks.
During Tuesday night's meeting, the city council approved bids for the installation of cameras to be placed at Ballard Park, Veterans Park and Theron Nichols Park.
The contract will also call for installation of security cameras at City Hall and Municipal Court.
- Tupelo city leaders approve surveillance cameras in parks
- Columbus surveillance cameras focus on safety
- Tupelo City Council approves mobile vendor ordinance
- Tupelo installing cameras in public areas
- Fulton installing cameras at city parks to stop vandalism
- City leaders discuss public transit system in Tupelo
- Tupelo city leaders discuss Leisure and Recreation Ordinance
- Tupelo city leaders take part in mock tornado drill
- Tupelo City Council approves water/sewer rate hike
- Tupelo City Council to approve outside PR firm