Tupelo police arrested 22-year old Devonta Keeton Lyons on Friday, November 17th.
Devonta Lyons | Tupelo Police Department
Lyons is charged with burglary of a dwelling and possession of marjiuana.
Both are felony charges.
Lyons is also a person of interest in the break-ins at Simply Sweet by Margarete Bakery in Tupelo.
He is currently in the Lee County Jail. His bond was set at $35,000.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – A Tupelo business was targeted again by a burglar Thursday night.
Tupelo’s Simply Sweet by Margarete on South Green Street was broken into again, leaving the business’ owner uneasy but not fearful.
She says the intruder(s) have a routine: break in, go right to the register, take the little change that is left and leave.
However, new security cameras might have caught the intruder(s).
Garner says she turned everything over to Tupelo police, who have identified 22-year-old Devonta Lyons as a person-of-interest into the burglaries.
- Tupelo business burglarized again Thursday
- Auto burglar wanted in Tupelo
- Teens burglarize homes in Tupelo neighborhood
- Tupelo police seek ID of restaurant burglar
- Help sought in identifying Tupelo burglar
- Tupelo police seek Thai restaurant burglar
- Tupelo PD seek help locating burglars
- Tupelo police seek to ID auto burglar
- Police look to ID Tupelo burglars
- Tupelo police seek to ID morning burglar