TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County Road Manager Tim Allred said the county plans to close the bridge on County Road 231 starting on Monday.
It's expected to reopen on May 17.
Those dates could change depending on the weather.
That bridge is near Brices Cross Roads.
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Lee County bridge closed for repairs
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Crews to temporarily close Lee County road to work on railroad crossing
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Lee County road closing for night work