TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Candi Moore-Robertson has been named principal of Thomas Street Elementary in Tupelo.
The Tupelo Public School District announced the appointment for the 2018-2019 school year.
She has a total of 16 years in education, 10 of which she has served as an administrator.
She joined the Tupelo Public School District two years ago when she accepted the position of assistant principal at Tupelo High School.
She's a graduate of Mississippi State University and Union University.
- Tupelo administrator named principal at Thomas Street Elementary
- Baldwyn Elementary unveils Dalen Thomas memorial
- Tupelo Public Works to temporarily close section of North Thomas Street
- Emergency street closure in Tupelo
- Tupelo Public School District hires two new principals
- Mississippi names top teacher and school administrator
- Mixon named interim administrator at NMMC-Eupora
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Roadwork begins to align Tupelo streets
- Cooper Tire names new Tupelo plant manager