TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Tupelo Regional Airport is asking the Tupelo City Council to approve a grant.
It recently received a federal grant to replace runway lighting.
The Tupelo Airport Authority has been approved for matching funds from the State of Mississippi.
The amount of the grant is $27,683. There is a local match of the same amount.
The Airport Authority will cover the local matching share.
- Tupelo Regional Airport seeks grant approval
- Wish granted for Tupelo girl
- Tupelo police seek cigar thief
- Tupelo police seek Walgreens robber
- Tupelo council approves Go Cup ordinance
- Tupelo City Council approves mobile vendor ordinance
- Tupelo City Council approves Jackson Street improvements
- Golden Triangle Regional Airport hosts TSA Precheck enrollment
- Tupelo receives grant to boost security
- Tupelo police seek ID of restaurant burglar