TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Tupelo Public School District will host an employee recruitment fair Monday.
It will be held at the Hancock Leadership Center from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Principals in the district will be there to meet potential candidates.
Those attending are encouraged to bring a copy of their current resume.
- Tupelo Public School District to hold job fair
- Noxubee County School District holds public meeting
- Tupelo Public School District seeks community input for new superintendent
- Tupelo school district seeks to become 'District of Innovation'
- UPDATE: Williams-Sonoma holding job fair to fill positions
- School district: Starkville schools holding buses due to weather
- WTVA/WLOV job fair kicks off Wednesday
- Tupelo City Council rejected public transportation proposal
- Tupelo leaders tour proposed public transit system
- Tupelo installing cameras in public areas