Photo Gallery 5 Images
A spokesman for Tupelo Police said they arrested the man who was wanted for a bank robbery earlier in the week.
Tupelo Police released this photo shortly after the bank robbery at CB&S Bank.
James Horn, who is originally from Iowa, was arrested in the Chevrolet vehicle police had been searching for.
Deputy Police Chief Allan Gilbert said the arrest happened on South Gloster Street before 7 p.m. Friday.
Horn is accused of robbing the CB&S Bank on Wednesday and the strong-arm robbery of an elderly man with pepper spray at the North Mississippi Medical Center, along with other charges pending.
The original article is below.
Tupelo Police said a robbery at the hospital may be connected to the bank robbery that happened on Wednesday.
Police officers received a report Friday afternoon about a strong-arm robbery at the hospital’s parking garage.
They released a photo of a dark-colored Chevrolet Malibu, apparently driven by the person who committed the crime.
According to Police, the car seen at the parking garage may be consistent with the car they’ve been seeking in connection to the bank robbery that happened at the CB&S Bank on nearby South Gloster Street.
Shortly after the bank robbery, police released photos of the possible bank robber.
Police are trying to determine if the person and car seen at the hospital is the same person who committed the bank robbery.
- Tupelo Police identify man arrested for bank robbery
- Tupelo Police still searching for man after bank robbery
- Tupelo police arrest 6 for armed robbery
- Tupelo Police release photo of bank robbery suspect
- Man wanted after reported bank robbery in Tupelo
- Tupelo police arrest naked man
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- UPDATE: Police make arrest for Tupelo armed robberies
- Tupelo police seek information about armed robbery
- Tupelo police investigating weekend armed robbery