TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Police are seeking the whereabouts of a man who they say used another person’s information to open a wireless account and purchased several phones using the fake account.
According to Tupelo Police, a man went into Sam’s Club on Dec. 31, 2019, where he used the information to open an account with Verizon Wireless.
The man purchased three iPhone 11 Pro Max through the fake account.
Police released two surveillance images of the possible suspect.
Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo Police seek man for false pretense
- Woman charged with auto burglary, false pretense
- Nettleton man accused of false pretense in Amory
- Man wanted for false pretenses out of Belmont
- Pontotoc woman charged with false pretense in Oxford
- Tupelo police seek man wanted for molestation
- Tupelo police seek man for Walmart assaults
- Tupelo police seek cigar thief
- Tupelo police seek Walgreens robber
- Tupelo police seek ID of restaurant burglar