TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo Police investigate a possible shooting Friday night.
Police responded to a house on Barnes St. around 7 p.m. regarding a male suffering a wound to the foot.
At the same time, police responded to North Mississippi Medical Center regarding another male who had a gunshot wound to his leg.
The wounds are not life threatening.
Police say both individuals were injured at the SNE convenience store on north Gloster St.
Tupelo Police continue to investigate and ask anyone with information to call CrimeStoppers.
- Tupelo Police investigate incident at convenience store
- UPDATE: Tupelo police investigate 'vehicle vs. pedestrian' incident
- Columbus police investigate stabbing incident
- Tupelo Police investigate Thanksgiving shooting
- Tupelo police investigating Sunday crash
- Columbus police investigating Thursday night incident
- Tupelo police officer arrested in weekend incident in Shannon
- Man wounded in Tupelo stabbing incident
- Houston shooting incident under investigation
- Tupelo Police: Officers investigate reported shooting