TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo Police investigate a possible shooting Friday night.
Police responded to a house on Barnes St. around 7 p.m. regarding a male suffering a wound to the foot.
At the same time, police responded to North Mississippi Medical Center regarding another male who had a gunshot wound to his leg.
The wounds are not life threatening.
Police say both individuals were injured at the SNE convenience store on north Gloster St.
Tupelo Police continue to investigate and ask anyone with information to call CrimeStoppers.
- Tupelo Police investigate incident at convenience store
- Tupelo police investigate shooting incident
- Police investigate Tupelo death
- UPDATE: Tupelo police investigate 'vehicle vs. pedestrian' incident
- Macon man shot dead outside convenience store
- Reward offered following a convenience store shooting
- Columbus police investigate stabbing incident
- Police ask for help in solving Starkville convenience store robbery
- Tupelo police investigating Sunday crash
- Tupelo Police investigate Thanksgiving shooting