TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Tupelo Parks and Recreation held its 6th annual City Wide Sidewalk Sale.
Residents around the community were able to come to Ballard Park and get rid of some clutter inside of their homes.
Organizers say it's a great way to raise money for a good cause.
- Tupelo Parks and Rec. hosts City Wide Sidewalk Sale
- Report: Starkville interviews candidates to lead Park & Rec.
- Two more former Starkville Park & Rec. employees indicted
- Part of Tupelo street closed Tuesday for sidewalk work
- Grenada voters decided on city-wide sports tax
- Sewer repairs to spread city wide in West Point
- Tupelo city leaders approve surveillance cameras in parks
- Tupelo hosts annual Bud and Burgers festival
- Local bikers host Renasant Criterium in Tupelo
- CREATE hosts annual meeting in Tupelo