TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A Tupelo High School student took home the gold out of 340,000 works of art.
Zion Sims artwork called "Pops Blues" won a major award.
The piece will now be on display in New York City and will go on tour to places all over the nation for the next two years.
Sims also gets to attend the awards ceremony in Carnegie Hall.
- Tupelo High School student's artwork takes home gold
- Student artwork supports Tupelo-Lee Humane Society
- Flames take Tupelo home
- Lee County students showcase their artwork
- Former Tupelo High School student honored with park bench
- Building evacuated at Tupelo High School
- UPDATE: Tupelo High School teacher under investigation
- MSU president visits Tupelo High School
- Tupelo school superintendent to take same position in Missouri
- Amory students clean up, enhance high school