TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Saturday marked the first day of the Tupelo farmers' depot for the year.
The market will be open every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday through October.
It's an opportunity to purchase locally grown vegetables, fruit, baked items and many more treats.
You can find more information about what's available and hours on the Tupelo farmers' depot Facebook page.
- Tupelo farmers' depot opens
- Supermarket Aldi officially opens in Tupelo
- Furniture Market winter show opens in Tupelo
- Dallas mayor: 1 officer has died after Home Depot shooting
- UPDATE: One suspect arrested for Columbus Office Depot theft
- Vietnam Wall replica opened to the public in Tupelo
- Tupelo-Lee County Humane Society opens door for new facility
- Designated turn lane opens at Eason, Highway 45 in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Milford Street now open after gas leak in Tupelo
- Salvation Army's new homeless shelter opening soon in Tupelo