TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Thoughts of Christmas are on the minds at Chick-fil-A.
The restaurant on Barnes Crossing Road set up its Golden Angel Tree earlier this week.
More than 500 Golden Angels represent senior citizens from nursing homes across the local community.
Gift items should be bundled together in either a bag or wrapped package and be returned by Dec. 10.
People can also make cash donations.
That money will be used to purchase gifts and items for the residents at area nursing facilities.
- Tupelo Chick-fil-A sets up Golden Angel Tree
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Angel Tree program kicks off in Tupelo
- Angel Tree kicks off in Tupelo
- UPDATED: Close Call for Chick-fil-A, Trailer Stolen
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Many nursing home residents still not adopted on Golden Angel Tree with deadline looming
- Salvation Army of Tupelo needs angels returned
- Toyota makes big donation to Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Tupelo man killed after motorcycle hits tree