TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Tupelo Regional Airport will host a strategic planning meeting next month with local businesses and organizations to help those businesses and organizations reach their goals and needs.
In a letter from airport's executive director Clifton Nash, the meeting will take place on May 4 at the Community Development Foundation Board Room at 10 a.m. until noon.
Several local businesses and organizations received the same letter, inviting them to express their input.
"Your participation and insight regarding the future developments of Tupelo Airport will aid in the planning and establishment of priorities," Nash stated in the letter.
Nash described the airport as a "gateway into the area" and stated the importance of visitors' first impressions of North Mississippi.
"Supporting local businesses and agencies on and off the field with infra-structure, procedures and services to facilitate their needs are equally vital," Nash continued.
- Tupelo Airport to discuss strategic planning with local businesses
- Tupelo businesses provide holiday deals for locals
- Airport board meets to discuss bids
- Tupelo Regional Airport seeks grant approval
- Tupelo businesses prepare for busy weekend
- Tupelo business burglarized again Thursday
- Equipment stolen from Tupelo business
- Firefighters: Blaze damages Tupelo businesses
- Jeep crashes into front of Tupelo business
- Phone scam targeting businesses in Tupelo