MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - According to Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell, Andrew Brainard was arrested Tuesday, May 22 by Lee County officers.
He faces three counts of home repair fraud.
According to Cantrell, Brainard is not a licensed contractor. He faces thousands of dollars in fines.
His bond was set at $10,000.
Homeowners in the Hamilton area told WTVA Brainard started work for them but never finished after receiving payment.
"They've lost a lot of money because he's misrepresented what he was and who he was," added Sheriff Cantrell.
- Tupelo man arrested for home repair fraud
- UPDATE: Man wanted for home repair fraud is in custody
- Tupelo man arrested for home burglary
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo police seek credit fraud suspect
- Tupelo police look to solve fraud case
- Fulton man arrested for insurance fraud
- Man arrested following Tupelo collision
- Tupelo police arrest naked man
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford