TUNICA, Miss. (WTVA) - A Tunica man suspected in the shooting death of another man surrendered himself to law enforcement officers on Sunday.
Marquis Lane, 25, surrendered later Sunday, according to the Tunica County Sheriff’s Office.
Tunica County investigators had been searching for him in connection to the Sunday shooting death of James Payno, 40, of Tunica.
- Tunica County murder suspect surrenders to law enforcement
- Murder suspects surrender to Kosciusko police
- Columbus man surrenders to law enforcement after alleged assault, kidnapping
- 1 man killed, person injured in separate Tunica County shootings
- Oktibbeha County sexual battery suspect surrenders
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders
- Lee County homeowner holds burglary suspect for law enforcement
- Alcorn County law enforcement look for break-in suspects
- New charter airline to begin service to Tunica casinos
- UPDATE: Vardaman shooting suspect surrenders to police