TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - No injuries were reported after a school bus was involved in an accident Monday afternoon.
According to the Mississippi Highway Patrol, troopers responded to the wreck on Highway 278 near County Road 151 at approximately 4 p.m.
An SUV was involved in the accident and suffered moderate damage.
Lee County School District officials said three students were on the bus at the time of the wreck.
MHP spokesman Cpl. Jason Roe said the SUV was traveling west on the highway and the school bus was crossing the highway.
He said the SUV struck the bus' right rear.
- Troopers respond to wreck involving Lee County school bus
- Troopers: South Pontotoc school bus involved in wreck
- Troopers: No injuries in wreck involving Ingomar school bus
- Columbus wreck involves state trooper
- State trooper involved in wreck
- Troopers respond to Guntown wreck
- Troopers respond to Oktibbeha County wreck
- Troopers respond to 18-wheeler wreck on I-22 near New Albany
- One person dead following Lee County wreck
- No one hurt in Lee County school bus accident