GUNTOWN, Miss. (WTVA) - Traffic was delayed Wednesday morning following a wreck.
The two-vehicle wreck happened sometime after 8:00 on Highway 45 in Guntown.
Cpl. Jason Roe with the Mississippi Highway Patrol said this was in the northbound lane.
The road was partially blocked but is now clear.
Roe later confirmed no injuries were reported.
- Troopers respond to Guntown wreck
- Japanese man dies in wreck near Guntown
- Troopers respond to Oktibbeha County wreck
- UPDATE: Several students went to ER after Guntown bus wreck
- Troopers respond to wreck involving Lee County school bus
- Troopers respond to 18-wheeler wreck on I-22 near New Albany
- State trooper involved in wreck
- Columbus wreck involves state trooper
- Special football night for Guntown student
- UPDATE: Man faces sex crimes in Guntown