NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - State troopers were on the scene of an 18-wheeler wreck in Union County.
Cpl. Jason Roe of the Mississippi Highway Patrol confirmed the scene was on the eastbound side of Interstate 22.
This is between New Albany and Blue Springs.
Roe said the 18-wheeler ran off the roadway after an air hose broke and caused the truck's brakes to lock up
He confirmed the truck driver was not injured and the truck did not sustain any significant damage
Traffic was not majorly impacted.
- Troopers respond to 18-wheeler wreck on I-22 near New Albany
- Two 18-wheelers collide on I-22
- I-22 reopens after wreck
- UPDATE: Both lanes reopen on eastbound I-22 after 18-wheeler wreck
- UPDATE: 18-wheeler wreck caused delays on I-22 in Tupelo
- No injuries after 18-wheeler runs off I-22
- 18-wheeler fire shuts down part of I-22
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists
- Troopers respond to Guntown wreck
- Troopers: No injuries in Union County 18-wheeler wreck