Update 02/04/19 2:31 p.m. - Coroner identifies pedestrian killed on Highway 45
Update 02/03/19 6:50 p.m.
Cpl. Jason Roe with the Mississippi Highway Patrol said troopers are asking for the public's help in identifying the pedestrian that was killed.
They are asking anyone to come forward.
Any information will help the investigation.
Original post below
LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A pedestrian was killed in a crash on Highway 45 Saturday night south of Brewer Road, according to the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
The northbound lanes of the highway were closed, and traffic was rerouted at the Shannon exit.
The victim's body will be sent to the crime lab in Pearl for identification, according to Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green.
- Troopers: Pedestrian killed in Highway 45 crash
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies pedestrian killed on Highway 45
- Choctaw County collision kills pedestrian
- Troopers investigate Calhoun County crash
- Alabama Troopers: Two children killed in ATV crash
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Starkville
- Pedestrian struck and killed near Pontotoc
- Pedestrian killed In Oktibbeha County collision
- UPDATE: Pedestrian killed in Lowndes collision
- MHP respond to young pedestrian hit, killed