Update 10/29/18 10:06 a.m.
Troopers consider the person's injuries to be not serious.
They believe the crash was caused when one vehicle rear-ended another that had slowed down for a school bus.
See the original post below.
UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - One person is injured after a two-vehicle accident off of Highway 30 East at County Road 150 in Union County, the Mississippi Highway Patrol said.
This is all the information we have at this time.
Stay with WTVA 9 News for this developing story.
- Troopers: One injured in two-vehicle accident
- Grandmother dies, one critical injured in trooper-involved accident
- Troopers: 1 injured in Union County crash
- Motorcyclist injured in Tupelo accident
- MHP: Man dies after single vehicle accident
- UPDATE: Troopers ID victim of Pascagoula River bridge accident
- Children not injured in school bus accident
- Troopers looking for vehicle after reported hit-and-run
- Troopers: Father arrested after chase with child in vehicle
- Child injured after vehicle hits bicycle