Updated 12/12/18 10:05 a.m.
Both lanes are still open. The trailer was carrying groceries into Tupelo, according to the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Southeast Union firefighters arrived on scene to spray the street to remove debris and a slight gas leak.
Although the interstate is open, drivers should be cautious through this area.
Updated 12/12/18 8:47 a.m.
Both lanes have reopened.
Updated 12/12/18 7:50 a.m.
The right lane of eastbound I-22 has reopened. The left lane remains closed.
See the original post below.
UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Both lanes of eastbound I-22 are closed near Blue Springs after an 18-wheeler wreck, according to the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
A trailer is flipped on its side.
Use caution in the area. There is no word on how long it will take to move the trailer.
This article will be updated as new information becomes available.
- UPDATE: Both lanes reopen on eastbound I-22 after 18-wheeler wreck
- I-22 reopens after wreck
- Two 18-wheelers collide on I-22
- UPDATE: 18-wheeler wreck caused delays on I-22 in Tupelo
- No injuries after 18-wheeler runs off I-22
- UPDATE: All lanes clear after I-22 spill
- I-22 wreck injures two motorcyclists
- UPDATE: I-22 traffic moving again near Tremont after wreck
- UPDATE: Georgia man identified as victim of fatal 18-wheeler wreck
- UPDATE: Troopers work 18-wheeler rollover near Shannon