UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A car hit a cow, causing the vehicle to catch fire on Highway 15 S near Ingomar Monday morning, according to the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
No one was injured, troopers said.
The fire caused a traffic back-up Monday morning but was later cleared.
- Troopers: Car hits cow, catches fire
- Car catches fire at Academy Sports
- Columbus home catches fire
- Shed catches fire in Tupelo
- Semi catches fire in Saltillo
- Itawamba County shed catches fire
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Troopers looking for vehicle after reported hit-and-run
- Mississippi motorcyclist dies after hit by state trooper
- Peanut storage facility catches fire in Delta