MOOREVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A portion of Interstate 22 was closed after an 18-wheeler caught fire Monday morning, according to the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
It happened at mile marker 93 near Mooreville in Lee County, said Cpl. Jason Roe.
The scene has since been cleared.
- 18-wheeler fire shuts down part of I-22
- Two 18-wheelers collide on I-22
- No injuries after 18-wheeler runs off I-22
- UPDATE: Both lanes reopen on eastbound I-22 after 18-wheeler wreck
- UPDATE: 18-wheeler wreck caused delays on I-22 in Tupelo
- Troopers respond to 18-wheeler wreck on I-22 near New Albany
- I-22 reopens after wreck
- No injuries in 18-wheeler fire
- Truck catches fire on I-22, no injuries
- 18-wheeler crashes, trapping driver