ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - The public’s help is still needed identifying a man suspected of participating in the burglary of an Aberdeen home.
The burglary happened Wednesday sometime near noon at a residence on Old Highway 25 while the homeowner was away at work.
Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says three people broke into the residence. However, only the person shown in the picture is identifiable.
In total, 35 guns and other items were stolen.
Investigators believe the three people may be from Clay County.
If anyone can identify the person in the picture, you’re urged to call the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department at 662-369-2468.
- UPDATE: Trio still wanted for Aberdeen burglary
- Aberdeen man charged with church burglary
- UPDATE: Missing Aberdeen woman found
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary
- UPDATE: Aberdeen police investigating school threat
- UPDATE: Aberdeen checkpoint leads to gunfire
- UPDATE: Man in custody for Aberdeen shooting
- UPDATE: Aberdeen expects water results back Friday
- UPDATE: Aberdeen boil water notice lifted
- Aberdeen alderman passes away